If your bike is missing, email email@example.com with last known location, detailed description, whether it was secured with a cable lock or U-lock, and permit # if available. We will respond to you as soon as possible. If it has been stolen, PTS will give you your serial number to report to UTPD at 471-4441, if stolen on campus, or to APD at 311, if stolen off campus.
PTS enforces parking and registration of bikes on campus. If you believe your bike may have been impounded:
- Call PTS at 471-5891 to see if it has been impounded (they will need to know where your bike was last parked, and the best description of the bike you can provide)
- If your bike has been impounded:
- Call PTS to arrange for bike release
- Bikes will only be released after signature of an impound release form and payment of the $25 impound fee at PTS main office (TRG)
- If your bike was not impounded by PTS, call UTPD at 471-4441 to report it stolen
Due to the Speedway mall construction project, ALL BIKES were removed from racks on the East side of Speedway from SAC to 24th Street. If you believe your bike was impounded, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your bike permit #, a detailed description of your bike, and proof of ownership.