If your bike is missing, email firstname.lastname@example.org with last known location, detailed description, whether it was secured with a cable lock or U-lock, and permit # if available. We will respond to you as soon as possible. If it has been stolen, PTS will give you your serial number to report to UTPD at 471-4441, if stolen on campus, or to APD at 311, if stolen off campus.
PTS enforces parking and registration of bikes on campus. If you believe your bike may have been impounded:
- Call PTS at 471-5891 to see if it has been impounded (they will need to know where your bike was last parked, and the best description of the bike you can provide)
- If your bike has been impounded:
- Call PTS to arrange for bike release
- Bikes will only be released after signature of an impound release form and payment of the $25 impound fee at PTS main office (TRG)
- If your bike was not impounded by PTS, call UTPD at 471-4441 to report it stolen