Visitor Garage Validations
Eligibility: Issued to visitors or event attendees by purchasing departments for single entrance/exit to a garage
Cost: $11 per ticket
How to Purchase : IDT ONLY
- Fill out the Departmental Validation (Chaser) Ticket Request Form
- Scan and email the form to email@example.com
- Once approved, take the Departmental Validation (Chaser) Ticket Request Form, a copy of your approval email and a photo ID to any staffed garage office to pick up the tickets.
How to Use:
- Your guest should pull a ticket when entering the garage. They will leave this ticket in their vehicle.
- You will issue the guest a Chaser Ticket before they leave your building/event.
- At the garage exit, they will enter the pulled ticket first, then the chaser ticket. The garage gate will raise allowing them to leave.
- A ticket can only be used for a single exit. If your guest will be coming to campus multiple days, you will need to issue a ticket for each day they are parking.
Expiration: If unused, these tickets do not expire.
Storage of Tickets: Tickets should be stored at room temperature
in a dry location.