Voyager Card Program

This retail fleet card is accepted at most major retail service stations. Apply for your card to prevent out-of-pocket expenses.

The State Council on Competitive Government awarded the state contract for Retail Credit Card Fuel Purchases to US Bank, Voyager. This card replaces all other commercial fuel cards. Learn more about rules and benefits.

All state agencies & institutions are required to use the Voyager card exclusively for any commercial fuel purchases. The Voyager card can also be used for mechanical repairs in the case of an emergency; (flat tires, breakdowns, etc).

Fueling and Maintenance Sites

The Voyager card is accepted at almost any fuel station that accepts MasterCard.

How to Request a Card

To request a commercial fuel card, complete this form (PDF) at and fax or scan it to UT Fleet Operations. The Voyager Card cannot be used for rental vehicles, or personal vehicles.


For any questions regarding the Commercial Fuel Card program, you can contact Fleet Operations at 512-471-4668.

Lost/Stolen Cards

To report a lost or stolen card, please call Voyager customer service at 1-800-987-6591 then contact Fleet Operations at 512-471-4668.