On Friday, May 6, the university will hold UT Remembers ceremonies honoring members of the university community who have passed away in the last year. This event will impact parking and traffic near the Main Building (MAI) and Tower.
All vehicles must be removed from Inner Campus Dr. by 11:59 p.m. on Thursday, May 5. These spaces will remain closed until 11 a.m. on Friday, May 6 at the conclusion of the morning ceremony.
Street Closures and Detours
Streets will be closed or detoured on the schedule below on Friday, May 6.
9 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.:
- Inner Campus Dr. closed between University Ave. and Guadalupe St.
3:30 p.m. – 5:15 p.m.:
- Inner Campus Dr. closed between University Ave. and 24th St.
- University Ave. - no entry from 24th St.
- All exiting traffic near the following areas will be directed onto Guadalupe St. via Inner Campus Dr.:
- Main Building (MAI)
- Peter T. Flawn Academic Center (FAC)
- Lot 14