Fleet Maintenance Services provides the following services at both the Manor Rd and PRC facilities.
- In-fleeting and inventory tagging. All new vehicle and equipment purchases are delivered to fleet, to be inspected, titled, registered, inventory tagged, decaled, and made ready for departmental use.
- Self-service Fuel Stations: Gasoline diesel, propane and ethanol (E85) at Manor Rd
- Gasoline, diesel, and red dye (off-road) diesel at PRC
- Self-service car wash facilities
- Repairs performed by Automotive Service Excellence Certified (ASE) Technicians
- Licensed Texas State Inspection station
- University fuel passes (Prokees), which work at university fuel stations, may be obtained by contacting Fleet Operations at 512-471-4668