View Large / Printable Map (PDF) or click on the map picture above.
How much does it cost to park?
$6 per calender day of parking at PRC.
Where can I park at PRC?
Metered parking at PRC includes all Longhorn Lots and "Any UT Permit" spaces.
From PRC (to UT):
- Go south on Mopac from the corner of Mopac & Braker Lane
- Take the entry ramp to US 183 South
- Proceed on 183 to the I-35 South exit
- Go south on I-35, taking exits 236A-235C to enter the UT campus (located to the right (west side) of I-35
From UT (to PRC):
- Go north on I-35 to US 183 North (Exit 240B)
- Go west on US 183 to Mopac North
- Take Braker Lane exit ramp to the second red light (Braker Lane)
- Turn left for WPR
- Turn right for PRC (located east of the railroad tracks)
*Maximum parking time for PRC is 14 days with a meter receipt.