Permit Holder Relocations
All vehicles must be removed from lots 15, 18, 19, 20, 26, 35, 37, 38, 39, 40, 53, 92, 102, 108, 116 and 118 no later than 11:59 p.m. on Thursday, November 24, 2022. Failure to remove your vehicle will result in it being cited and towed at the owner's expense.
All vehicles must be removed from the following streets no later than 8:00 p.m. on Wednesday, November 23, 2022:
- San Jacinto Blvd. between DeLoss Dodds Way and 20th St.
All vehicles must be removed from the following streets no later than 11:59 p.m. on Thursday, November 24, 2022:
- 24th St. between San Jacinto Blvd. and Speedway
- San Jacinto Blvd. between Dean Keeton St. and DeLoss Dodds Way
- San Jacinto Blvd. between 20th St. and Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
- Robert Dedman Dr. between Dean Keeton St. and Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
- Trinity St. between DeLoss Dodds Way and Robert Dedman Dr.
- 21st St. between San Jacinto Blvd. and Speedway
Failure to remove your vehicle will result in a citation and towing at the owner's expense.
Vehicles may be relocated to any of the following lots: Lot 106, 110, 111, 112, or 115. Overnight parking restrictions for these lots will be lifted starting on Thursday, November 17, 2022, and ending at 10 a.m. on Monday, November 28, 2022.
For those using the east campus lots for long-term storage of a vehicle, you may purchase a permit for the East Campus Garage (ECG) since your car will not need to be relocated for football games from this location. See Student Permits or Faculty/Staff Permits for details.Do not park in any spaces marked AT ALL TIMES or your vehicle will be subject to citations.
All garage permits holders in San Jacinto Garage (SJG), Brazos Garage (BRG), Manor Garage (MAG), and Trinity Garage (TRG) - must remove their vehicle by 11:59 p.m. on the evening before home football games.
- SJG "R" permit holders must relocate to 27th Street Garage (TSG), Guadalupe Garage (GUG), or East Campus Garage (ECG).
- BRG and TRG "R" permit holders must relocate to San Antonio Garage (SAG), Guadalupe Garage (GUG), or East Campus Garage (ECG).
Any vehicle not moved by the required relocation time will be cited and towed at the owner's expense.
All relocated vehicles must be returned to their regular garage by 10 a.m. on Monday, Nov. 28. Failure to return your vehicle to the garage for which you have a permit may result in ticketing, towing, and/or additional fees.
***Detailed information on garage relocations with locations for parking will be emailed to all garage permit holders before each game. This information may include information about game day changes or other changes that impact your parking such as university holidays or closures. Information in these emails will supersede the information posted online so it is important that you review them when they are sent.***
Public Parking for Game Day
Purchase guaranteed parking online in advance
Nov. 25 Baylor Purchase Now**Public Parking for San Antonio Garage is online advanced parking only
The following garages will offer game day parking for $40 starting five hours before game time:
- Health Center Garage (HCG) at Trinity and 15th Street
- Speedway Garage (SWG) at Speedway and 27th Street
- East Campus Garage (ECG) at IH35 Frontage Road and Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
Parking Lots & Streets
If online event parking is not sold out, the following UT surface parking lots will be available for public parking for a $40 fee (credit card only) starting at 7 a.m.:
- Lot 15
- Lot 18
- Lot 92
Special Accommodation Parking*
*Special Accommodation Parking is not ADA compliant but it does offer parking close to the venue that fans may find helpful. ADA compliant spaces are available in garages open for public parking on game day.
I have a Longhorn Foundation Permit and need to park with my ADA credentials as well.
ADA parking spaces are compliant with the law. They may or may not be close to the venue of choice. Special Accommodation Parking spaces are not compliant with the law. These spaces are conveniently located closer to the venue.
Longhorn Foundation members may use their Longhorn Foundation parking permit and state-issued plates or placard to park in a signed ADA-compliant space in the Longhorn Foundation lot where the permit is valid.
Check Points and Drop-Offs
Special Accommodation Parking is available at $40 per vehicle on a first-come, first-served basis in the following locations starting at 7 a.m.:
- 24th Street between San Jacinto and Speedway - only accessible from the San Jacinto & Dean Keeton Checkpoint
- Trinity St near Deloss Dodds Way - Dedman & Dean Keeton Checkpoint
- East Campus Garage (ECG) - includes ADA parking and ADA shuttle pickup
To access Special Accommodation Parking, a person with an ADA state placard or license plate MUST be in the vehicle. Have a driver’s license or registration available to guard for verification.
Longhorn Foundation PINK Permits:
- If you have a PINK permit, you may use your PINK permit and state-issued plates or placard to park in a signed, ADA-compliant space in the PINK lot. If you have a PINK permit, you may not use your PINK permit and state-issued plates or placard to park in a signed, ADA-compliant space in any other lot or any of the garages.
- or you may use your state-issued plates or placard to access a Special Accommodation Parking space in any of the designated Special Accommodation Parking areas listed above by paying the $40 per vehicle parking fee.
Check points (entry) locations where ADA credentials are verified:
- San Jacinto at Dean Keeton
- Robert Dedman Drive at Dean Keeton
Drop off locations for ADA patrons not parking within these check points:
- MLK at Trinity Street
Large vehicles/trucks entering the stadium block will be searched at the Commercial Delivery entry point located at San Jacinto Blvd. and Dean Keeton and at Martin Luther King Jr Blvd and San Jacinto Blvd beginning at 5 a.m. the day of the game.
Time of Traffic Restrictions
Traffic Control Points and one-way traffic around the stadium also go into effect at 5 a.m. the day of the game. Only vehicles with the appropriate Longhorn Foundation permits and ADA placards or license plates will be admitted.
One-way streets Pre Game
- San Jacinto Blvd between Martin Luther King Blvd and 20 1/2 Street is one way northbound
- Robert Dedman Dr between Dean Keeton St and DeLoss Dodds Way is one way southbound
- DeLoss Dodds Way between Robert Dedman Dr and San Jacinto Blvd is one way westbound
- 21st Street between San Jacinto Blvd and Speedway is one way eastbound
- Trinity Street between DeLoss Dodds Way and 25th Street is one way northbound
- San Jacinto Blvd between 24th Street and DeLoss Dodds Way is one way southbound
One-way streets Post Game
- San Jacinto Blvd between Martin Luther King Blvd and 20 1/2 Street is one way southbound
- Robert Dedman Dr between Dean Keeton St and DeLoss Dodds Way is one way northbound
- 21st Street between San Jacinto Blvd and Speedway is one way westbound
- Trinity Street between DeLoss Dodds Way and 25th Street is one way northbound
- Overnight parking is prohibited in all restricted lots and streets.
- Towing begins at 12:01 a.m. on game day.
- Towing Company: ATEX Towing
- Towed vehicles will be relocated to Lot 115 or Lot 110.
Go to Texas Sports web page for the most up to date schedule.
RV and Bus Parking
RV and Oversize Vehicle Parking is available in State Lot 26, located at 701 W 51st St., for a fee:
- $20 per space from 6 p.m. the day before a home game to noon the day after a home game, or
- $10 per space Game Day
Parking is pay upon entry, and no reservations are taken.
This location does not have portable toilets, water and utilities hook-ups available. UT will provide FREE round trip shuttle service from across Guadalupe St. at the UT Athletics Fields to DKR Memorial Stadium.
See the Texas Facilities Commission website for more details.
Football Parking 2021
alt="Texas Football Spirit"
2022 Football Parking