UT Shuttles will not operate Jan. 31 - Feb. 2.
Limited CapMetro service is available on Jan. 31.
- The last Bus, Rail, Pickup, and Access trips will begin at 7:00 pm Jan 31. This means buses should complete their last runs by approximately 9:00 p.m.
- Any Pickup trips that have already been scheduled past 7:00 p.m. and any other customers who are without a ride at the end of service will be transported to their final destination by available resources.
- UT Shuttles will not operate all day.
- Pickup Manor is canceled.
- Pickup Lago Vista is canceled.
- Route 214 Northwest Feeder is canceled.
- Route 990 Manor/Elgin Express is canceled.
- MetroBike service is canceled.
ALL CAPMETRO SERVICES WILL BE SUSPENDED ON WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 1.
- CapMetro will continue to support transportation to cold weather shelters and any other emergency needs as requested Jan. 31 - Feb. 1.
- CapMetro Access and Pickup services will be provided for life sustaining trips, such as dialysis.
CAPMETRO SERVICES FOR THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 2.
CapMetro will reinstate most bus service beginning at 10 a.m. on Thursday, Feb. 2 with regular service in effect by noon, though CapMetro Rail will not operate at all. CapMetro will operate bus service with the safety of their staff and customers in mind, and that will depend on the conditions of the roads and sidewalks.
The following services will begin service at 10 a.m. on Thursday:
- Most CapMetro Bus routes
- CapMetro Access
- CapMetro Rapid
- Night Owl routes (Routes 481-486, at its regular time around midnight)
- Pickup (depending on road conditions in certain areas)
The following services will not operate Thursday:
- CapMetro Rail
- CapMetro Express (900 routes)
- CapMetro Flyer (100 routes - except for Route 152 Round Rock Tech Ridge Limited)
- CapMetro Rail Connector (Routes 465 and 466)
- UT Shuttle routes (Routes 640-672)
Service for Friday, February 3
All CapMetro transit, including UT Shuttles, resumes regular service on Feb 3, except for CapMetro Rail. Due to the power outages, CapMetro is suspending Rail service so they can test the train signals. The transit store is open for regular hours.
CapMetro will operate a special service shuttle that serves Leander, Lakeline and Howard Stations before heading to Downtown Station. See below for all service from Rail stations:
- Leander: Shuttle Route 454, Route 985 Leander/Lakeline Direct
- Lakeline: Shuttle Route 454, Route 985 Leander/Lakeline Direct
- Howard: Shuttle Route 454
- Kramer (at Braker & Burnet or The Domain): Route 3 Burnet/Menchaca and Route 803 Burnet/South Lamar
- Crestview: Route 1 North Lamar/South Congress, Route 7 Duval/Dove Springs and Route 801 North Lamar/South Congress
- Highland: Route 7 Duval/Dove Springs
- MLK: Route 18 MLK
- Plaza Saltillo: Route 4 7th Street