If your bike is missing, email firstname.lastname@example.org with last known location, detailed description, whether it was secured with a cable lock or U-lock, and permit # if available. We will respond to you as soon as possible. If it has been stolen, PTS will give you your serial number to report to UTPD at 512-471-4441, if stolen on campus, or to APD at 311, if stolen off campus.
- May 27, 2021: PTS closed two of the four bike racks located just south of the of Engineering Teaching Center II (ETC) on Dean Keeton (underneath the pedestrian bridge). See details on rack closures near ETC.
- April 20, 2020: PTS relocated eight racks at the Chemical and Petroleum Engineering (CPE) Bldg for a construction project. See details on CPE rack removal.
PTS is not currently doing campus-wide impounding or scheduling a summer campus bike clean up, but may relocate racks for construction projects during the university's online model.
PTS enforces parking and registration of bikes on campus. If you believe your bike may have been impounded:
- Email email@example.com to see if it has been impounded. Please provide where your bike was last parked and the best description of your bike you can.
- If your bike has been impounded:
- If your bike was not impounded by PTS, call UTPD at 512-471-4441 to report it stolen