View Large / Printable Map (PDF) or click on the map image above.
Class C Permit parking is on a space-available basis. As PTS does not limit the sale of C permits, finding a C space throughout the day is more challenging. On baseball game and other event days, parking is more limited and PTS encourages early arrival or alternative commute options listed below.
|Price||See Student Permits|
|Where to Purchase||
Note: You can print off a temporary dashboard through My Parking Profile at the time of purchase to provide ten days of parking until the actual permit is mailed to the address of your choice
Where to Park
|C Lots / Spaces||5 a.m.-3 a.m. daily|
5 a.m.-3 a.m. daily
Note: may be relocated for special events as indicated by signage and/or email notification
|Additional Evening / Weekend Options||
Campus events, including baseball, softball, as well as construction may require relocation. Please read email notifications as well as signage in the area for latest information. If you would like to receive notices about baseball and softball parking disruptions, you can opt into our Baseball Parking UT List.
East Campus Construction
- Lot 109, 113, 114, 115 - closed for construction
With limited spaces, parking can be a challenge. If the C Permit is no longer meeting your parking needs, keep in mind that it can be returned and refunded for the days remaining on your permit. To return your permit you can go to any staffed garage office.
If you are seeking alternatives to C Permit parking or more options on restricted/event days, consider:
- Intramural Fields Lot - Permit holders can park at Intramural Fields (Guadalupe & 51st) and ride the IF Shuttle, which drops off at Dean Keeton just west of San Jacinto. See map below.
- Shuttle & Capital Metro - If you live along a bus route, consider taking it on event days when parking is restricted. Students ride fare free with their UT ID.
- Park and Ride - If you don't live along a bus route, Capital Metro offers numerous Park and Ride locations with buses that drop off at the university. Students ride fare free with their UT ID.
- Garage Permits - Students can enter the waitlist for a garage permit or purchase one during open sales for future semesters