Numerous parking lots east of I-35 have closed for graduate housing construction: Lots 109, 113, 114, 119, and 121. Within this area, Lots 110-112, 115, and 117 remain open. For more information, including commute options, see East Campus Lot Closures.
Where to Park
The C+ permit is intended for commuters, coming and leaving campus each day, not for continuous vehicle storage or parking. The C Lots and Longhorn Lots do not allow parking from 3 a.m. to 5 a.m.
The following locations are available to C+ permit holders:
5 a.m.-3 a.m. daily
- C Lots / Spaces
- Longhorn Lots: The EC Shuttle provides free transportation between Longhorn Lots east of IH-35 and the center of campus
See Class C Permit page for lot locations.
Between 5 p.m. and 4 a.m. weekly and all day on weekends (Friday at 5 p.m. to Monday at 4 a.m.)
- All university garages (except CCG, HCG, NUG, and RHG): Parking is not guaranteed in a particular garage, but parking should be available in some garage between 5 p.m. and 4 a.m.
Note: may be relocated for events as indicated by signage and/or email notification
No Overnight Parking
The C+ permit does not allow for 24-hour storage of your vehicle. If you need to park your car overnight or continuously, the following is suggested:
- Upgrade to a garage permit
- Relocate the vehicle to spaces in other lots throughout campus that open up to "Any UT Permit" from 5:45 p.m. to 7:30 a.m.
- Pull a ticket to park in a garage at the hourly rate
Class C+ Permit parking is on a space-available basis. As PTS does not limit the sale of C+ permits, finding a C space throughout the day is more challenging. On baseball game and other event days, parking is more limited and PTS encourages early arrival or alternative commute options.
Campus events, including baseball, softball, as well as construction may require relocation. Please read email notifications as well as signage in the area for latest information.