2022-2023 Faculty/Staff Permit Renewal Dates
|Renewals Open||Permits||Locations||Renewal Deadline|
|July 12||F01-F05||Brazos Garage, Manor Garage, San Antonio Garage, San Jacinto Garage, 27th Street Garage||August 31|
|July 14||F06-F09, F0W, F0Y, F0Z||Conference Center Garage, East Campus Garage, Guadalupe Garage, Health Center Garage, Rowling Hall Garage, Speedway Garage, Trinity Garage||August 31|
|July 18||F11-F99||Lots 11-99||August 31|
|August 1||A, AN, AN+, D, D+, M, N, N+||
A: A lots/spaces
AN: surface spaces for eligible evening shift employees
AN+: surface spaces and garages for eligible evening shift employees
D: garage ADA spaces and D surface spaces
D+: garage ADA spaces, and D and D+ surface spaces
M: M spaces
N: evening/weekend surface spaces
N+: evening/weekend surface and garage
- Those who held their F permit space using the Occasional Parking Program: You will be able to renew online through August 31.
- 2021-2022 F permit holders: You will be able to renew your permit online through August 16. If your location is waitlisted and you are trying to renew after August 16, please email or renew in person. However, if your location is not waitlisted, you will be able to renew online through August 31.
Permits can be purchased and renewed online through My Parking Profile. To select the permit you want to purchase or renew:
- Select the Cars section/tab.
- Scroll down to Future Year Permits.
- Select the permit to purchase/renew by clicking the Buy [permit type] button. Please be aware that multiple permits will appear. Verify you selected the correct permit before completing purchase.
There is no permit to display (unless you are an O, F14, F21, F97, F98, or F99 permit holder). Your license plate registration will be used to determine permit status.
If your permit includes garage access, you will be able to obtain your FY 22-23 QR code starting August 1. The new permit becomes valid on August 17, 2022.
M Permit Renewals
If you have an M permit (motorcycle/moped) in addition to an A, AN, AN+, D, D+, F, or O car permit, please renew your car permit first. Once your car permit has been renewed, your M permit can be renewed at no cost beginning August 1.
O, F14, F21, F97, F98, and F99 Renewals
Your permit will be mailed to you. To ensure it is mailed to the correct address, go to My Parking Profile:
Select the Profile section/tab.
- Under the Addresses section, make sure the address you would like your permit mailed to is listed as the primary. You will need to be able to receive your permit at this address in mid-August.
- If the address you want is not listed, you can update your addresses through Personal Information in Workday. Address updates take 24-48 hours to appear on your parking profile, so be sure to make them as soon as possible.
After completing your purchase/renewal, you should receive your new permit at the address of your choice in mid-August. The new permit becomes valid on August 17, 2022.
To check your license plate registrations through My Parking Profile:
- Go to the Cars (or Motorcycles) section/tab.
- Scroll down to License Plate [license plate #].
- Edit or remove the car (or motorcycle) as necessary.
- To add a car (or motorcycle), click the + Register a new car (or motorcycle) button at the top.
You may register up to three vehicles, but only one registered plate can be parked on campus at any given time. Failure to register your plate may result in citations.
If You Have Citations
You will not be able to renew your permit until all outstanding citations are paid. You can access citations attached to your record as well as pay for them through My Parking Profile.
Waitlisting for a New Location
If you wish to park in a different location, renew your current permit and then enter the waitlist for the desired location. Click on the Waitlist section/tab in My Parking Profile, where you can manage your selections or view your current waitlist status. You may waitlist for up to two locations at a time. For additional waitlist information, see the F Permit Waitlist page.
If you have a university appointment that includes any amount of financial compensation, you do not qualify for the retiree permit rate. Retirees who qualify can renew online at the retiree rate. If we do not have your retirement documentation and you are still showing the full rate, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, EID and retirement status.