2022 Faculty/Staff Permit Renewal Dates
FY 22-23 faculty/staff permits are expected to open for renewals in July 2022. Check back on this page for updates and further information.
Permits can be purchased and renewed online through My Parking Profile. To select the permit you want to purchase or renew:
- Select the Cars section/tab.
- Scroll down to Future Year Permits.
- Select the permit to purchase/renew by clicking the Buy [permit type] button. Please be aware that multiple permits will appear. Verify you selected the correct permit before completing purchase.
There is no permit to display (unless you are an M, O, F14, F21, F97, F98, or F99 permit holder). Your license plate registration will be used to determine permit status.
If your permit includes garage access, you will be able to obtain your FY 22-23 QR code starting August 1. The new permit becomes valid on August 17, 2022.
M Permit Renewals
If you have an M permit (motorcycle/moped) in addition to an A, AN, AN+, D, D+, F, or O car permit, please renew your car permit first. Once your car permit has been renewed, your M permit can be renewed at no cost beginning August 1. Your M permit will be mailed to you in mid-August. Please ensure you have the correct mailing address on your parking profile, as explained in the next section.
O, F14, F21, F97, F98, and F99 Renewals
Your permit will be mailed to you. To ensure it is mailed to the correct address, go to My Parking Profile:
Select the Profile section/tab.
- Under the Addresses section, make sure the address you would like your permit mailed to is listed as the primary. You will need to be able to receive your permit at this address in mid-August.
- If the address you want is not listed, you can update your addresses through Personal Information in Workday. Address updates take 24-48 hours to appear on your parking profile, so be sure to make them as soon as possible.
After completing your purchase/renewal, you should receive your new permit at the address of your choice in mid-August. The new permit becomes valid on August 17, 2022.
To check your license plate registrations through My Parking Profile:
- Go to the Cars (or Motorcycles) section/tab.
- Scroll down to License Plate [license plate #].
- Edit or remove the car (or motorcycle) as necessary.
- To add a car (or motorcycle), click the + Register a new car (or motorcycle) button at the top.
You may register up to three vehicles, but only one registered plate can be parked on campus at any given time. Failure to register your plate may result in citations.
If You Have Citations
You will not be able to renew your permit until all outstanding citations are paid. You can access citations attached to your record as well as pay for them through My Parking Profile.
Waitlisting for a New Location
If you wish to park in a different location, renew your current permit and then enter the waitlist for the desired location. Click on the Waitlist section/tab in My Parking Profile, where you can manage your selections or view your current waitlist status. You may waitlist for up to two locations at a time. For additional waitlist information, see the F Permit Waitlist page.
If you have a university appointment that includes any amount of financial compensation, you do not qualify for the retiree permit rate. Retirees who qualify can renew online at the retiree rate. If we do not have your retirement documentation and you are still showing the full rate, email email@example.com with your name, EID and retirement status.